Saturday 8 February 2020

Dear Dyslexia

      I  am intelligent, and articulate but I was unable to read, write, or spell at my grade level because of you. I understood my school work but yet my test didn’t show it. Oh how you made feel dumb, I have poor self-esteem and I am easily frustrated and  emotional about reading or testing because of you. I liked to "Zone out" or daydream often and gets lost easily or loses track of time because of you but this okay. I get confused by letters, numbers, words, sequences, or verbal explanations, spells phonetically and inconsistently, because of you. I have difficulty putting thoughts into words; speaks in halting phrases because of you. I am clumsy because of you. I am often confuses with my left and right with because of you. 

Love always Fiona 💋

No comments:

Post a Comment